- Hens' Hessman slams record 433rd homer
- Strasburg collects one of his 11 K's for Chiefs
- KC's Liddi, Dozier race for back-to-back triples
- Smokies' Hannemann dives to catch blooper
- Garcia goes yard in third straight for Indy
- Arkansas' Towey cuts down Mondesi at plate
- 'Wolves' Jones hits third homer of the game
- Dodgers newcomer Peraza hits first PCL homer
- Difo completes five-hit day for the Senators
- MiLB participates in Ice Bucket Challenge for 2015
- Kemmer ends Hooks win with a leaping grab
- Rock Cats' Dahl starts the first with a home run
What better way to take sole possession of the Minor League home run record than with a grand slam? Mike Hessman did just that for the Mud Hens, a momentous 433rd long ball.
The Savannah Sand Gnats are moving to Columbia, South Carolina, next year and will be called the Columbia Fireflies, a nod to both local insects and the heat associated with the region.
George R.R. Martin, creator of the popular Game of Thrones novels and HBO television series, will hit Staten Island this week, while in Fresno, the long-awaited Tacos make their debut.
Nats fireballer Stephen Strasburg, sidelined with a strained oblique since July 4, struck out 11 PawSox over 5 2/3 innings for the Chiefs. He allowed two runs on five hits without a walk.
- Fired up: Columbia team gets its name, colors
- Hessman slams way to Minors homer record
- Promo Preview: 'Game of Thrones' in Staten Island
- Nats' Strasburg fans 11 in possible final tuneup
- Bird flies home to make solid M-Braves debut
- Royals' Mondesi works with dad to stay positive
- White Sox's May a talent worth waiting for
- Ex-postal worker Fields delivers for Fisher Cats
MLB.TV: Live Now
Players of the Week