Saturday, April 29 vs. Frisco RoughRiders
For fans who wish to join a Sod Poodles game with their four-legged friend, Bark in the Park is the perfect night out! "Pooch Passes" are available for fans for $10. This includes a ticket on our lawn and the ability to bring your pooch into the stadium! Pooch passes are required for all dogs to enter the ballpark.
For more information on this event, please contact Sierra Todd at (806) 803-7763.
1. Fans must present "Pooch Pass" to allow entry with dogs. No dog without a "Pooch Pass" will be admitted into HODGETOWN.
2. All fans must check-in to right field gates with their dog.
3. All dogs must have current rabies vaccination. Owners must provide verification with either an up-to-date tag or certificate. Failure to provide verification will result in refusal of service.
5. Dog must be kept on leash (6' Maximum Leash)
6. There will be a designated area on the lawn beyond the right field fence for bathroom use. The Sod Poodles will provide plastic baggies for owners to clean up after their dog. Owners must promptly dispose of waste.
7. Owners who lack/don't provide control over their dog will be asked to leave the premises with their dog.
8. Children with pets must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years of age).
9. Please note that there is one dog permitted per one adult.
*Please note that dogs are not permitted on the concourse and cannot be left alone at any time*