Treat your employees, clients, colleagues, friends, family, or any group of 20 or more to a day in the Picnic Perch at UPMC Park. Your group will be welcomed on the UPMC Park video board, and your guests will receive a ticket to watch the game from the Picnic Perch and a tasty ballpark meal!
When you host a picnic at UPMC Park, each of your guests will receive:
- A ticket to watch the game from the Picnic Perch.
- Access to a 90-minute buffet including: Smith's hot dogs, hamburgers, BBQ pulled pork, Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese, potato salad, garden salad, Lay's potato chips, cookies, and Pepsi soft drinks.
- $30 per person (includes game ticket); $24 per child (ages 4-12)
- Accommodates 20-400 guests
20-person minimum on all ballpark picnics. Vegetarian options can be purchased upon request when you book your picnic. Meal service will begin starting one half hour before game time. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your picnic date and space. Final guest count and payment is due two weeks prior to your outing. To book your Ballpark Picnic, contact us at (814) 456-1300 or click the link below.
The July 4th All-American BBQ is available only with advance purchase (by June 30, 2024). It cannot be purchased on game day. The 2024 menu includes: BBQ chicken breasts, pulled pork, cheeseburgers, Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese, Bush’s baked beans, potato salad, cupcakes, and fountain Pepsi drinks.
All-American BBQ Pricing:
- Upper Box Seat Ticket + BBQ: $39
- Upper Box Seat Ticket + BBQ: $42
- Captain's Club Member a la carte BBQ: $23
Offering will be available once single-game tickets for July 4, 2024 are available for purchase. If you have an All-American BBQ ticket, please enter the park and proceed to the right field Picnic Perch. At the entrance to the Picnic Perch, your ticket will be checked and you will be issued a wristband providing access to the meal and soft drink area, which includes picnic table seating. Food and beverage service time is 6:00-7:30 PM (90 minutes).