How It Works:
- Schools sign up and provide the Emeralds with student numbers so the staff can put together teacher packets for each classroom.
- Sluggo and Emeralds staff come out to your school to put on an interactive assembly to build excitement for the program and reading (this step is subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions and regulations).
- Participating teachers decide on a goal reasonable for their student's reading level: whether that be reading 10 books, 10 chapters or having 10 books read to them for the younger students.
- Students track their reading on the back of the Reading Challenge bookmark, provided by the Ems.
- At the end of the program, schools report back to the Emeralds with how many students completed the program.
- The Emeralds provide a voucher good for TWO FREE TICKETS to one of the Emeralds Reading Program Redemption games.