We are excited to have you back at San Manuel Stadium for the 2021 season. We know a lot has changed, but our commitment to our fans stays the same: We aim to provide a safe, clean, and fan-friendly environment for you to enjoy 66ers Baseball. The Inland Empire 66ers will continue to adhere to all safety measures set forth by State and County health guidelines.
As the Inland Empire 66ers and San Manuel Stadium welcome fans back to the ballpark, operational changes will be in place to help ensure the overall health and safety of guests, players, and staff.
When visiting the concourse, please refrain from congregating and make sure to follow all posted signage and direction from San Manuel staff.
Tickets can be purchased online, as well as, in person the day of the game.
Food & Beverage
Food and Beverage will continue to follow all State and County guidelines regarding food sales.
San Manuel stadium is currently facilitating food & beverage service via mobile ordering with contactless pick up. Mobile orders will be available for pickup at concessions locations throughout the stadium.
Food can also be purchased in person at any of the San Manuel concession stands.
- Guests must be seated in their ticketed locations throughout the duration of the game.
- Relocating to other sections and congregating is not permitted.
- Tailgating is not permitted at this time
- Cashless transactions are recommended throughout San Manuel Stadium, but cash will be accepted in all areas
- Autographs and player interactions are prohibited due to MILB health protocols
- San Manuel Stadium will engage in the best practices in cleaning, sanitization, and hygiene.
- All bathrooms have been modified to reduce capacity and will utilize touchless soap and towel dispensers.