Attendants will oversee Iowa Cubs' parking lots during home games and special stadium events. Attendants work skybox and pass lots, as well as process payments. The position requires employees to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions with the average shift lasting five hours. For more information:
Bat boys must be at least 16 years of age and will work before, during and after all Iowa Cubs home games. Bat boys report to the clubhouse manager and also assist Iowa Cubs players and field staff in a variety of duties.
All applicants must be fully vaccinated.
For more information:
The First Aid Attendant will examine and treat minor injuries or illness within the level and scope of their first aid training and will provide reasonable observation, assessment, and care to more serious injuries until emergency medical staff arrive.
- Examines patients and treats injuries within the scope of training and/or refers patients to appropriate practitioner or clinic or arranges for transport to local hospital.
- Provides standard first aid treatment for injuries not considered serious, which may include cleaning injured areas and applying antiseptic, salves, ointments, or bandages.
- During treatment, maintains compliance with OSHA’s blood-borne pathogen standards.
- Observes patrons with injuries or illnesses requiring further treatment.
- Maintains required records and documentation including log of injuries and illnesses requiring first aid treatment.
- Maintains adequate inventory of first aid supplies; requests additional supplies when needed.
- Maintains neat and tidy first aid room.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
_Required Skills/Abilities: _
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and tactful in stressful situations.
- Good judgment and evaluation skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of American Red Cross first aid and CPR courses or equivalent training with another organization required. Must present up to date certifications.
- EMS/EMT, or Nursing experience preferred; students encouraged to apply.
Join our Centerplate Team at Principal Park!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with a great team in a fun and hardworking environment.
- Build relationships with customers and provide our products and services to best meet their needs.
- Help maintain the location’s appearance and cleanliness.
- Follow all Iowa Cubs and Centerplate safety procedures and policies.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High energy and an interest in being active indoors and outdoors, in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
- Attention to detail and pride in your work.
- A strong work ethic and a team-player attitude.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Join us at Principal Park and be a part of our concessions team. We are looking for friendly, hardworking, reliable applicants to make this our best season yet! Positions available include supervisors, cashiers, beertenders, prep workers, runners, cooks, suite servers warehouse employees and more!
*Open Interviews Weekly
*Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 1pm-3pm located in the North Ticket Office (Gate A)
PICK UP AN APPLICATION
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm at the Iowa Cubs Front Office
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Concessions: [email protected]
Premium: [email protected]
Looking for full, part time and substitute ushers.
Ushers assist all fans with locating their respective seat location within the ballpark, and answering questions about the facility and team. Ushers work to keep Principal Park clean and communicate with management staff to resolve any situation that requires attention. Other related duties may be assigned. For more information, and to apply, please contact Andrew Quillin.