Left Field - 310 feet
Center Field - 402 feet
Right Field - 340 feet
Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium has been home to the San Antonio Missions since 1994. The Wolff opened on April 18, 1994 to a crowd of 9,336 as the Missions took on the El Paso Diablos. The stadium has 6,200 fixed seats and a grass berm in left field that can seat approximately 3,000 fans. Wolff Stadium features 14 luxury suites, a Party Pavilion down the right field line, Fiesta Deck down the left field line, and patio party areas on both sides of the ballpark.
The Wolff played host to the 1997 Double-A All Star Game and has hosted the Texas League All Star Game three times (1994, 2001, 2011).
Throughout the years, Nelson Wolff Stadium has hosted numerous events besides Missions baseball. Fans have been able to enjoy concerts, boxing matches, Nitro Circus, to name a few.
The San Antonio Missions are committed to creating a family-friendly and welcoming environment at the ballpark for all guests. As part of that commitment, we have adopted this written policy addressing fan behavior. The policy includes a Fan Code of Conduct, which is fan-facing and describes how fans are expected to behave.
Fan Code of Conduct
Out of respect for fellow guests, players, coaches, and ballpark staff, all guests are prohibited from:
- Trespassing on the playing field at any time;
- Interfering with baseballs that are in play;
- Throwing or tossing objects;
- Using foul, obscene or derogatory language (see below) or gestures;
- Misusing or overconsuming alcohol, including underage consumption;
- Behaving in a manner that is disruptive, unruly, or abusive;
- Accessing areas of the ballpark without a proper ticket, pass, or credential;
- Misusing tickets, passes, or credentials in any way; or
- Bringing prohibited items (see below) into the ballpark
Derogatory language is defined as offensive language concerning a person's race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientations, or national origin, and anyone using such language is subject to automatic ejection from the ballpark.
Prohibited Items at Nelson Wolff Stadium
- Weapons of any kind (even with a permit)
- Containers such as cooler or Thermos
- Lawn Chairs (only for berm seating)
- Distracting Banners/Signs
- Beach Balls and other Inflatables
- Glass Bottles
- Laser Devices and Pointers
- Skateboards and Rollerblades
- Toy Guns and Knives (including water guns)
- Sticks and Clubs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Aerosol cans
- Baseball Bats
- Hard-sided Coolers
Violations of the Fan Code of Conduct will not be tolerated and may lead to ejection from the ballpark, a ban on attending future games, or other consequences. Guests who are found to have used derogatory language will be ejected from the ballpark.
Guests are encouraged to report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct to the nearest ballpark staff member. This can be done in person, at the nearest Guest Services location, directly with Ballpark Security or by contacting @WolffStadium on Twitter.